compensation: Dependent on qualifications employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
A Network Technician is needed at Desert Winds Wireless to support our network backbone. As a company we continue to grow and expand and are looking for a candidate that wants to grow with us.
As our network technician you will be responsible for providing network support and maintaining our network. There will be occasional weekend working. You will be part of a dynamic and forward thinking technology company.
• Enjoys speaking to customers and building strong client relationships
• Enjoys working with and being part of a team
• Good communicator with the ability to clearly communicate changes with the team
• Highly organized
• "Going the extra mile" to deliver timely fixes or updates to the network
• A quick learner and be keen to learn new technologies.
• Troubleshooting, owning, resolving cases and good communications
• Firewall Experience
• Domain Name System (DNS) experience
• Experience working with IP phones
• Network troubleshooting
• Bandwidth analyzers
• IPV4, DNS, DHCP, SNMP, FTP, TCP/IP
• Ethernet switching - VLAN, 802.1Q trunking
• Wireless networking
• Office 365
• Previously worked for an ISP or Telecoms company
What we're looking for:
You will be highly organized and will have outstanding communication skills and the ability to own and manage technical escalations. Must be able to demonstrate outstanding case management and customer support excellence. You will be ambitious, driven and enthusiastic and will be looking for an opportunity that allows you to expand your current skill set by working with leading technologies.
Must be a US Citizen or Resident
Job Type: Full-time
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers