compensation: HAPO offers a competitve wage employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
HAPO Community Credit Union is looking for an I.S. Project Manager in the Tri-Cities area. This position is responsible for providing oversight, tracking and updates of all I.S. projects throughout the credit union.
• Enforce Agile Principles across all projects.
• Lead the planning, scoping and implementation of all I.S. projects.
• Facilitate the definition of project scope, milestones and deliverable's due dates.
• Define project tasks and resource requirements.
• Develop project plans.
• Maintain project budget when required.
• Work with other departments and vendors on their schedules and deliverables.
• Manage project resource allocation with I.S. management.
• Plan and schedule project meetings within I.S., other departments and vendors.
• Facilitate and schedule team and project meetings.
• Track projects using appropriate tools, including Microsoft Project and SharePoint.
• Constantly monitor and report on progress of projects.
• Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions.
• Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs.
• Project evaluations and assessment of results
• Attention to detail and ability to work across functions
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
• Understanding of Agile Programming Methodology
• Critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Planning and organizing
• Communication skills
• Influencing and leading
• Team work
• Conflict management
• Stress tolerance
• Knowledge of Agile Methodology and Principals
• Understanding in Microsoft Windows technology including Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft Office, Visio, SharePoint and Microsoft Project.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong analytical, communication and problem-solving skills.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
• Project management certificate preferred.
HAPO is an EOE and offers a comprehensive benefit package.
Job Type: Full Time
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers