Eagle Group is seeking a bright, creative, goal-oriented, high energy and hardworking individual to join our team. This successful candidate must be able to work in a fast paced environment, be flexible and willing to do what it takes to get the job done. The ability to communicate with all levels of the organization is one of the keys to success in this role.
QR Code Link to This Post
Requirements & Qualifications
- Strong leadership qualities and ability to work collaboratively with others
- Proficient computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize projects and duties with exceptional follow through skills
- Safety Inspections & Internal Work performance audits
- Purchasing parts and supplies
- Must possess a strong working knowledge of all aspects of truck and trailer maintenance activities and have
strong mechanical aptitude
- Sales Experience a plus
- Experience with Fork Lift and Boat repair a plus
- Must be an experienced troubleshooter, estimator and service writer
- Ability to effectively manage team of skilled mechanics
We offer a comprehensive benefits package for all full time employees which offers, Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Employer Paid Life Insurance, 401K, Fitness Reimbursement, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation and Paid Sick Time.
Being a partially Employee Owned Company represents a unique opportunity for our dedicated employees to receive a new retirement benefit that is driven by the long term success of our company.
All candidates must pass pre-employment drug screen and background investigation.
Equal opportunity employer, including protected veterans and people with disabilities.