compensation: $12 - $16 based on skill sets employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
• Do you enjoy working with people?
• Do you prefer a fast paced work environment?
• Is helping drive client satisfaction your mission?
We have a full time CSR position open and available to potential candidates. Our reputation has been built on providing top tier client service and unsurpassed quality collision repairs. At Atomic Auto Body our mission is to continually improve our performance through recruiting the right people.
Job responsibilities include:
• Creating a positive, professional and inviting atmosphere
• Helping client identify their needs
• Building client trust with your knowledge of the process and how it works
• Maintaining constant communication with all parties involved in the repair process
• Ensuring files are accurate, properly documented, and organized
Ideal candidates must have:
• Experience providing exceptional client experiences
• Strong computer skills
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Flexibility and adaptability to shifting priorities
• Strong organizational skills and robust multi-tasking capabilities
• Skills with tact and diplomacy when needed
If you are looking for a team dedicated to all of the above go to this link, attach your resume and take the survey to apply. https://www.cindexinc.com/c/80452C. Please include your resume with the survey.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers