compensation: $2,500 monthly stipend with review raise in 90 days. 2 Bedroom/2 Bath home and utilities provided free. Performance Bonuses and Commissions. Two weeks paid vacation annually. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Skilled Manufactured/Mobile Home Park Resident Managers Needed Immediately
Compensation: A full expenses paid, brand new 2 Bedroom/2 Bath home + utility costs covered. $2,500 monthly stipend with performance review after 90 days. Performance bonuses and commissions available. Two weeks paid vacation time annually.
Employment type: Full-Time / On-Call at a 55+ Community
Our beautiful 55+ community needs a responsible and experienced resident manager team with a focus on great resident relations in Manufactured Home properties. We are looking for someone who will take pride in the community and has a strong sense of ownership in the property they are a part of. Someone who is a skilled communicator with a studious, patient personality will excel in this role. Light maintenance and office work is required.
This position will cover all housing expenses by providing a newly remodeled double-wide manufactured house with vaulted ceiling, full kitchen with an island counter top, two bedrooms, in-unit appliances, and two full bathrooms. Free carport parking and an on-site tool shed are provided. In addition, all utilities are covered 100% and a smartphone is provided for office work. This position offers a beginning stipend of $2,500 per month, with an increase pending a 90 day review. This is an ideal resident/on-call position for a couple looking for a home in a gorgeous 5-star community.
• Experience as an on-site manager of a 55+ community
• Experience with some maintenance/landscaping
• Excellent communication, problem solving and customer service skills
• Ability to respond to tenant's needs on a timely basis
• Availability for building emergency needs
• Proven ability to work independently
• Present a positive and professional image to tenants and owners
• Basic Computer Skills working with MS Office, property management software a plus
• Must have valid WA State driver's license and vehicle
• Must be able to handle physical demands of this position
We are looking forward to reviewing resumes with work history, education, and professional references.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers