• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Bilingual preferred
• PC skills to include Microsoft Suite: Windows, Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Excellent communication skills
• Answer inbound telephone calls as well as follow up with outbound calls
• Perform all other office tasks as needed and directed
• Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast paced environment
Increased pay, and overall benefits package will be the direct result of employees performance during and after trial periods.
(Applicant accepted will be required to undergo a 30, 60, and 90 day trial period BEFORE being offered full time employment.)
This is a great friendly place to work. There is an abundance of tasks to be done. It is a very tedious and time consuming position. Sometimes doing the same task for a full 8 hour shift. We are looking for someone with good work ethic that comes to work everyday.
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME WITH 3 REFERENCES
College students are encouraged to apply
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers