Are you a compassionate and skilled professional looking for meaningful work? We want YOU! At Family Resource Home Care, you will be valued for the contributions you make and rewarded for your dedication.
QR Code Link to This Post
Interested? Please apply on our website to be considered: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/Recruiting/Jobs/Details/80300
Who we are: At FRHC, we support families, our community and each other, by providing home care services that increase the quality of life for our clients. We pride ourselves on being named a top 100 places to work in Washington state for the 6th time, due to our great culture, flexibility, benefits and much more!
Job Title: Home Care Staffing Supervisor
Days/Hours: 40 Hours per week
Office Location: Tri-Cities, WA
Compensation: $16-$18/hour + bonus opportunities & full benefits
Summary: The Home Care Staffing Supervisor is responsible for the maintenance of client and caregiver schedules. They work to resolve client and caregiver concerns, provide supervision and training to caregivers, ensure thorough documentation and compliance with state and federal regulations and company policies and procedures.
Our comprehensive benefits include:
• Competitive compensation
• Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
• Paid sick leave
• 401(k) retirement program
• Workers' Compensation
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Use best practices to develop the client's and caregiver's schedules to best meet their needs.
2. Communicate changes or exceptions in schedules to both clients and caregivers.
3. Ensure prompt response and follow-through to any client or caregiver concerns.
4. Orient staff to agency policies and procedures.
5. Assist in the creation and/or delivery of evaluations for care professionals.
6. Ensure thorough documentation according to state and Department of Health regulations and company policies and procedures.
7. Provide day to day coaching and counseling for care professionals as needed.
8. Complete supervisory visits or observation visits of care professionals when needed.
9. Be a point of contact for potential clients, gathering relevant information and routing appropriately.
10. Attend and participate in company meetings and training's.
11. Adhere to all FRHC policies, procedures, and state and federal regulations.
12. Other duties (including after-hours on-call) as assigned. Position may also be modified to accommodate the specific needs of assigned branch.
• High School Diploma
• 2 years of experience in a customer service role
• 1 year of experience in managing people
• Demonstrated customer service and communication skills, problem solving, and attention to detail
• Technical proficiency in utilizing computers
• Able to speak, read and write English fluently
• Associate's or bachelor's degree
• The Staffing Supervisor will spend 90% of their time in an office environment indoors. This will require time both spent at a computer station for office work and standing. The additional 10% of their time will be in various client homes performing observations.
• The usual business hours for this role will be Monday through Friday 8am-5pm, however this role will require some evening and weekends to meet job requirements. The position may rotate with other staff members to complete on-call for nights, holidays, or weekends.
• This position will require travel as appropriate, approximately 10% of the time.
• This position will have intermittent supervision.
• The Staffing Supervisor will provide supervision to caregivers
**Family Resource Home Care is an equal opportunity employer.
• Role may require frequent standing, walking, sitting, keyboarding, and driving. Occasional twisting, climbing stairs, stooping, bending, kneeling or squatting. Seldom work above shoulders, and operation of equipment.
• Position will require the employee to talk and hear.
• Lifting can range from frequent 10 lbs. or less to seldom lifting of greater than 50 lbs.